Saturday, May 9, 2009

11 more days until the due date

Less than 2 weeks left (until the due date). It can be anytime, or it can be in a month. I sure have been more uncomfortable now, but enjoying every moment of it.

Today we had a work day with our sunday school. Some people came over to our house at 8am, ate breakfast, and worked for an hour and a half. Then we moved to another house, and a house after that. I got pretty tired after our house so I stayed home (I will contribute more once I'm more physically able!) but we got a lot done! The guest room in the basement is painted, flower beds have been cleaned up and planted, cut out some grass and more flower beds, replaced a few dead trees, filled two hanging flower baskets with annuals and cleaned some windows. It's amazing to see how much can be done when 9 adults get together!

Now I'm off to another baby shower :-) Kate and Kara are throwing me a shower with a few of my friends. We are very thankful for the supports we have been receiving.

1 comment:

  1. Mariko, you look so beautiful! Great belly shot! I remember those last few weeks of my pregnancy, thinking the exact same thing. (-: We are looking forward to pics of your baby when he or she makes their apperance.

    ReplyDelete