Friday, May 15, 2009

5 more days...

I know I still have 5 more days until the due date, and many people tell me that first baby usually is late. But I have to say, I was expecting him to come out yesterday. Yesterday was my 27th birthday, and it would have been amazing to hold my son in my arms as a birthday gift. But he decided to let me keep my birthday to me, and is picking a better day. Since mine is on the 14th, Adrienne's is on the 18th and Landon's is on the 19th, it would be fun to have his birthday in between mine and Adrienne.

However at my doctor's appointment yesterday, she said that I was 1cm dilated! She also did tell me that it could still take weeks, but hey, at least it's started!

Thanks to all our friends and family, his room is ready and we feel very prepared to welcome him. We will focus on thank you notes and the basement this weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment