Thursday, April 16, 2009

End of busy season!

Yesterday was the last day for filing tax returns, which means my life will be back to normal now! YEY! This year was a lot slower than past years, partially because of pomotion and partially because of people being nice to me and not overloading me. But, it still was a little rough at the end. It sure feels really good to have my 5th busy season completed :-) And on top of that, I'm taking today off, which looks like to be a gorgeous day!

Many things have happened in the past few weeks (like we finished painting our baby's room!) so I'll slowly update those pictures. But today I have a doctor's appointment, go out to lunch with Adrienne and Grandma Rheinheimer, and go down to Fort Wayne with Adrienne. It sure is nice to have a day off and have energy to do fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment