Friday, April 3, 2009

Another shower


I had a shower with my sunday school last Sunday. Again, I feel really blessed to have a support group like sunday school. Julie, Chrissy and Andrea did amazing job throwing me the shower too! We had bread, cheese, vegetables, dips, and chocolate fondue! Oh, it was sooooo good. It's always excited to think that our son can grow up feeling like he has "aunts" and "uncles" in our small group (and "brothers" Conner and Carson :-) ).

I feel more ready now that his room is filling up. We have cleaned out the closet in his room and took all the furniture that we had in there out. We can hopefully paint his room sometime this week and put the furniture in where they are supposed to be. My busy season is wrapping up quickly and then I'll have all sorts of time to decorate his room and wash his clothes and beddings :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment