Friday, September 25, 2009

4 months check up!

Today is Ethan's 4 months check up! I can't believe he's already 4 months old. This summer was the shortest summer for Jeff and I. He sure is getting more in control of his body every week. His new things have been rolling over and playing with his feet. He can grab things and pull pretty hard now that he loves sitting in his bouncer and playing with the dangling toys in front of him.







Ethan's dedication and my membership speach went well on Sunday. He did amazing up on the stage, held by our pastor, Tina! I'm so proud of him. And I am also proud of myself for going up there and speak! Last weekend was packed, but a lot of fun. We sure miss Grandpa and Grandma Snyder.




This weekend is packed with fun too! Tonight is the start of the relief sale. We are meeting up with our small group for a haystack dinner. Yumm! I'll have to buy pulled pork sandwiches and apple fritters in honor of my girl friends. I'm sure we'll make it to the pancake breakfast tomorrow morning too!

And tomorrow also is the day for Kate and Will's wedding! I've heard most about the wedding, but can't wait to actually see everything coming together. They are really good for each other, and I can't wait to hang out with them as "married couples" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment