Saturday, January 17, 2009

Am I showing yet?

A few weeks ago when I asked Jeff if I looked like I was pregnant, he said "eh, border line. You could pass as being fat"... what a wonderfully supportive husband I have.

In the past few weeks I THINK it started to pop out even more (I decided that I would not ask Jeff anymore about it). I made a same comment to my doctor when I was in her office last week, and she said that now that baby's at the belly button, it was natural to show more. I was a little worried if it's too early to start growing this much, but apparently I am measuring normal too. Yey for healthy, normal pregnancy!



Last night Jeff and I had Kate, Will, Jen and Allison over. It is always nice for me to have a fix of a girls' time. We ate lasagna, salad, garlic bread and fruit pizza, and played rock band, scattergories and some wii. Jeff and Will were sad to be out numbered at neumerous occasions through out the night; voting for answers during scattergories and to decide if we play a game of "acquire"... if anyone is interested in playing "acquire", you should let Jeff know.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I love Jeff's response. But from your picture, yes! Wow, you are showing! Definitely makes it seem more real to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us over on Friday night - it was a great time! What a great photo of our rockband - I look terrified to be playing the drums :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, you do look like a pregnant woman in my eyes!! I am sure soon you will be walking 蟹股で:))

    ReplyDelete