Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year, New Hair Cut, New News


Hi everyone.

Thanks to Gretchen who kept pushing me to start a blog as soon as she found out that I was pregnant, I am finally convinced to start a blog. It's new year, I got a haircut (11 inches! Of course I donated my hair :-) ) and we have a new news (as "Mariko's pregnant!" being the old news), I thought it's a good time to start.


So, we had an ultrasound on Thursday. The baby is healthy and is right on track. And... we are having a boy! And apparently the baby's foot is almost two inches big! No wonder why I can feel the movement more clearly now.

It's been fun being pregnant so far. Now that we know we are having a son, it's been more real to us that we will be parents in four months. We can not wait to meet our little one!

Love,


Mariko

1 comment:

  1. Eee! Congratulations! My little nephew. :) Please keep the blog updated regularly as I look forward to reading the news!
    Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete