Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrr




According to the TV it's minus 12 degrees outside right now! How cold can it get?! I like white snow covering everything and making it look so bright and beautiful, but I don't like sliding on the road tailed by people just because you are going 30 miles an hour. Luckly I get to park under the building at work when it's snowy and icy out instead of walking across the main street and go down the slipperly stairs with everyone else.




My work has picked up this week. I will start working on saturdays this week. Hopefully it'll just be a half day. It is kind of good that I start working longer hours so Jeff will have lots of time to work on the basement... maybe we'll get to move the guest room down stairs and we get to start decorating the nursery!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you started a blog! I'll look forward to reading more. - Sarah

    ReplyDelete