Monday, August 17, 2009

Anniversary Trip

We had a great time in Chicago on our anniversary trip. First of all, I can't believe that it's already been 5 years since we got married. I have been in the states for 10 years now, so half of that I've been married. Wow.

We went up to Chicago on Friday, checked in at the hotel on Michigan Avenue by the river, walked to the Millennium Park, picked up Giordano's pizza for supper and ate in the hotel room. Ethan had a little hard time falling asleep, but did ok for the most part.





On Saturday, we walked along the river in the morning, then went up on the Willis Tower (former Sears Tower) and enjoyed the glass floor and looked down the 103 floors below. It was cool! Ethan was asleep on the way up, but cried a little bit coming down in the elevator. My ears were hurting too, so I'm sure he was confused why his ears were hurting!





Then we went out to IKEA, then Mitsuwa, Japanese supermarket, which is our usual stops when we come to Chicago. I was a little nervous taking Ethan, but he did amazing. Seems like he was exhausted after the trip, and he took good naps both on Sunday and today!

No comments:

Post a Comment