Thursday, August 13, 2009

A week until I go back to work

So I only have a week left until I go back to work. I think now I'm more excited than sad. This week has been a little rough for me, which may be why I'm more excited to go back to work. Ethan was crying a lot more a few days ago, and yesterday and today he's been on a growth spurt (which may be why he was crying more? I don't know...) He was eating every 3.5 to 4 hours before, but now it's back to every 2.5 -3 hours between feedings. However he continues to sleep until we wake him up every morning (which means 10-11 hours of sleep for him), so I still can't complain.

Yesterday we went to Jen and Lamont's house for a cook out. We hadn't seen Jen for a while, and Lamont forever, so it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so we don't have any pictures (unless Allison sees this and send me some pics). Ethan did well until 8 or so, which is his usual bed time. It's good that he goes to bed early, but it sure makes outing a little difficult!

He started smiling a lot more often, and every time he gives us a smile, he drools like a fountain! We have to keep a bib on him now. But his huge smiles make everything easier and it's so rewarding!

Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary :-) I'm excited for our little trip! I hope his growth spurt wouldn't make it too difficult, but we are prepared to be flexible.








1 comment: